- Date and time: November 21, 2019 (draft agenda details)
Location: Washburn Tech Conference Center (5724 SW Huntoon St, Topeka, KS 66604)
What's this workshop about?
How much money could you save in energy and operational costs if your facility were upgraded? Attend this free workshop to learn more about energy performance contracting, an approach that uses guaranteed energy savings to pay for the cost of new energy efficient equipment and systems over time using a single procurement contract.
Who should attend?
Any government building owner/manager. Examples include school superintendents, facility managers, city managers, municipalities, public schools, and correctional facilities.
- Guest speakers will include:
- Tim Unruh, National Association of Energy Service Companies
- Dale Hahs, Energy Service Coalition
- A panel of past energy efficiency participants including Washington USD 108, City of Eudora, and Bonner Springs USD 204
- Ready to register? Use the form below or follow this link.
- Looking for more details? Email email@example.com or call David Carter at 785-532-4998.
This is an Energy Education Event from the Kansas Corporation Commission and K-State Engineering Extension. Made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy.