This workshop occurred on November 21, 2019 at the Washburn Tech Conference Center in Topeka, Kansas (original agenda). See below for additional details, including links to the workshop presentations.
What was the workshop about? How much money could you save in energy and operational costs if your facility were upgraded? Attend this free workshop to learn more about energy performance contracting, an approach that uses guaranteed energy savings to pay for the cost of new energy efficient equipment and systems over time using a single procurement contract.
Who attended? Government building owners/managers. Examples include school superintendents, facility managers, city managers, municipalities, public schools, and correctional facilities.
- Workshop presentations (slides/documents were not used in all presentations)
- Putting Energy Savings to Work (Dale Hahs, Energy Service Coalition)
- ESCOs Deliver (Tim Unruh, National Association of Energy Service Companies)
- Financing (Lisa Tames, Bank of America)
- Customer Perspective
- What's new with Kansas FCIP (Lynn Retz, KCC Energy Division)
- Visit KCC's FCIP webpage for more information
- Looking for more details? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-532-6026.
This is an Energy Education Event from the Kansas Corporation Commission and K-State Engineering Extension. Made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy.