Make sure to register below!
- Date and time: May 16, 2019 (agenda details)
- Location: Washburn Tech Conference Center (5724 SW Huntoon St, Topeka, KS 66604)
- What's this workshop about?
How much money could you save in energy and operational costs if your facility were upgraded? Attend this free workshop to learn more about energy performance contracting, an approach that uses energy savings to pay for the cost of new energy efficient equipment and systems over time using a single procurement contract.
- Who should attend?
Any government building owner/manager. Examples include school superintendents, facility managers, city managers, municipalities, public schools, and correctional facilities.
- Guest speakers will include:
- Tim Unruh, National Association of Energy Service Companies
- Dale Hahs, Energy Service Coaliton
- A panel of past energy efficiency participants including City of Eudora, City of Lawrence, and Bonner Springs USD 204
Looking for more details? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Carter at 785-532-4998.
Energy Education Event from the Kansas Corporation Commission and K-State Engineering Extension. Made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy.